The use of this website, which is owned and operated by VRV Consulting Limited, and its brands, Global Family Office Community and Global Family Office Conference, is governed by the following terms and conditions.
You are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions when using any of the services provided by this website, and each time you access this website.
1. This website provides information and services for the purpose of individuals and organisations through its online resources and events. You may not copy, display, transmit or distribute any material from the site.
2. All copyright, database rights and other intellectual property rights in the site and the material available on this website belong to VRV Consulting Limited, its Business Divisions or its third party suppliers. Use of the site does not give you any proprietary rights in such materials.
3. The rights in material on this site are protected by international copyright, software and trademark laws and you agree to use the website in a way which does not infringe these rights.
4. We endeavour to maintain continuous availability of this website, however we accept no responsibility for errors, omissions, interruptions of service and delays that may occur at any time. We do not accept any liability arising from any such errors, omissions, interruptions or delays or any ongoing obligation or responsibility to operate this website. We may vary the design and specification of this website from time to time without notice.
5. We make every effort to ensure the accuracy of information available on this website, however, some information is supplied to us by third parties and we are unable to check the accuracy or completeness of all information. We do not accept any liability arising from any inaccuracy or omission in any of the information on this site or any liability in respect of information on this site supplied to you, any other site user or any other person.
6. Services and information contained on this website are provided by us and third party suppliers. We or the third party supplier accept no responsibility or liability for the suitability of their content to your specific requirements.
7. Automatic links are provided to other sites, which may be of interest. We do not accept any responsibility for, or liability in respect of the content of those sites, the owners of which do not necessarily have any connection, commercial or otherwise, with us. Using automatic links to gain access to such sites is entirely at your own risk.
8. You are responsible for the content of any material submitted by you, ensuring that all material and information supplied are legal and comply with the relevant legislations and codes of practice. All material and information supplied are accepted on the basis the supplier confirms that it meets the relevant legislative and or legal requirement. Notwithstanding the above, we reserve the right to reject and or remove any material supplied by you from the website at our sole discretion, at any time and for any reason without being required to give any explanation.
9. You are responsible for supplying the content of the information to be included on the website, including logos, links, contact details, copy etc. where applicable. We do not accept any liability arising from any inaccuracy or omission in any of the information supplied. However, corrections may be made as necessary at the client's request.
10. You are responsible for ensuring that all information, data and files are free of viruses or other routines or engines that may damage or interfere with any system or data prior to being submitted.
11. Information supplied by you will be uploaded by us, at a timescale agreed with the client, but usually should not take more than 48 hours from when the agreement has been made. The client will be able to review this content and make amendments by contacting us directly, thereafter.
12. We cannot be responsible for any irrelevant contact, including SPAM emails that you may receive in response to your advertisement or information.
13. We will keep you informed of any changes to the website that will affect your posting / information.
14. We may from time to time decide to promote your services over and above the original agreement, but we will seek your permission beforehand.
15. We accept no liability for any loss arising from your use of this website.
16. We will not guarantee any response to your advertisement. It is the client's responsibility to respond to all enquiries it receives.
17. Payment - all payments to be made in full within 14 days from the invoice date. Any late payments may result in a posting being removed. In addition, we reserve the right to charge interest on overdue fees at the rate of 3% per annum above the base rate of LIBOR occurring from time to time calculated from the date payment is due until payment in full is received. We do not offer refunds.
18. We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. You will be deemed to accept the terms and conditions (as amended) when you next use this site following any amendment.
19. These terms and conditions shall be interpreted in accordance with English law and all disputes shall be decided by the English courts.
We are committed to respecting the personal data you supply to us, and to the privacy of individuals within our community.
You are interested in our activities such as family office jobs, news, directories and events, which is why you have contacted us via this website, a referral, or through one of our social media groups.
We never purchase data, we only have data supplied to us by yourself usually via this website, an email, or a referral, or one of our social media groups.
We will normally communicate with you via email to keep you informed of job opportunities, news, directories and events including our monthly e-newsletter. Our events are invitation-only. All communications are related to the activities of Global Family Office Community.
We will not pass on your details to third-parties for any purpose. We will also not introduce you to anyone else in our community without your prior consent.
If you have any questions about the use of your data or what data we have, you are most welcome to contact us. This also applies should you want us to update or remove any data from our records.
Our website only has the usual cookies that provide us with statistics about visitors to our website. We do not have any other cookies.